Mac Miller's Cause of Death Revealed To Be Fentanyl and Cocaine

Joann Johnston
November 5, 2018

TMZ has obtained the toxicology report from the L.A. County Coroner's Office. The coroner categorized the death as an accidental overdose. Miller, whose real name was Malcolm McCormick, was found face down and unresponsive and paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

Miller, whose real name was Malcolm McCormick, was found unresponsive on his bed at his home in the Los Angeles area on September 7 by his assistant, according to the coroner's report. The assistant described him as already being "blue" during the 911 call.

Meanwhile, an empty bottle of alcohol was near his body on a nightstand, with a bottle of prescription pills in the bathroom. A rolled $20 bill with "powdery residue" was found in the artist's right pocket.

Miller's death came just months after he split from Ariana Grande and weeks after he was charged with a DUI.

The new iPad Pro will replace your laptop and more
Since the launch of iPad pro a few days ago, Apple users are going insane with joy because of the new cool and elegant wallpapers. Whereas the now available 12-inch MacBook (launched in 2017), it features a single USB-C port and a 480p FaceTime camera.

U.S. Iran Sanctions Take Effect, No Word Yet On Waiver Countries
More than 100 worldwide companies have pulled their business from Iran due to the further sanctions. Both Airbus and Total have announced plans to leave Iran. "The Iran sanctions are very strong".

Has Theresa May secured a breakthrough to seal a Brexit deal?
Speaking ahead of the publication of Mr Johnson's comments, a Downing Street spokeswoman said: "The Prime Minister is clear we are leaving the customs union".

"That's why this is such a shock", the insider said of the night, People magazine reported.

More than 71,500 Americans have died of a drug overdose in 2017, according to data released the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Fentanyl is a powerful opioid pain medication and is much stronger than heroin.

The singer Prince had taken fentanyl before his death in 2016.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER