Firefighters free YouTube prankster who cemented head into microwave

Joann Johnston
December 8, 2017

The clip shows Jimmy Swingler, one half of popular show TGFbro, getting his head caught inside a cement-filled microwave.

A man who had his head cemented inside a microwave by his friends had to be rescued by firefighters after the prank almost went wrong.

The 22-year-old had planned to use the electrical appliance as a mould, filling it with seven bags of Polyfilla, and heating the mixture before he realised that he couldn't free himself.

But by the time emergency services were called at 1.49pm on Wednesday to the garage of a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, West Mids, the group had already been trying to free him for 90 minutes.

However West Midlands Fire Service failed to see the amusing side as five firefighters and a fire engine were tied up for an hour rescuing the would-be internet star.

It was a prank that could have easily suffocated or injured the young man, said Shaun Dakin, the officer in charge of the rescue crew.

Trump Wants LePage To Challenge King For Maine Senate Seat
White House advisers told The Washington Post that Trump plans to call LePage to encourage him to run and offer his endorsement. LePage's name has reportedly come up as the White House discusses the 2018 midterm races in various states.

Memphis Tigers KR Tony Pollard named Walter Camp all-American
The senior averaged 20.6 yards per catch on 69 receptions, good for 1,423 yards (the most in the nation) and 12 touchdowns. Davis had 36 total tackles, one interception, a forced fumble and 11 pass breakups, which led the team.

Hope Solo to run for president of US Soccer Federation
On her official Facebook page , Solo explained why she is running, joining candidates like Kyle Martino and Eric Wynalda. Solo, a World Cup victor and two-time Olympic champion, last played for the US at the 2016 Olympics.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said: "As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured".

The rescue team had to make a video-call to their technical team for help, after which they successfully separated the microwave oven from the man's head, reported local publication News Barrhead.

To the relief of the confined youngster, the firefighters managed to remove a large chunk of the Polyfilla using a screwdriver, but only after carefully working through the cement close to the man's head.

It took the firefighters a further hour to take the microwave apart and free him.

And even though the group apologised, the fire service said that it was a call that "might have prevented them from helping others in genuine, accidental need".

After the man was rescued, the group involved in the stunt were very apologetic.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article